[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sat Apr 17 13:34:15 CEST 2021

Hi,

Something happens to the ToolButtons in gb.gtk3 as they appear too small.
Maybe it's something related to the desktop.
The system I test version 3.16 on is:
LinuxMint 20.04
Desktop: Mate

Then in gambas 3.15.2 on Manjaro-XFCE v21 all woks fine

I will check in a new VM same Manjaro to do the test in Gambas v3.16

My project is: https://github.com/belmotek/ebook-optimizer

Regards.

Martín