[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:38:35 CEST 2021

Le 16/04/2021 à 11:31, Marco Ancillotti a écrit :

> Hi Gianluigi ,
> I'm using gb.web.form as there is no webmenu control available on
> gb.web.gui.

I have installed the Gambas 3.16.0 packages from the stable PPA on an
Ubuntu 20.10 VM, and I don't have any bug when putting a WebMenuItem on
a WebForm.

So I guess you did someting wrong on your system. I suggest that you
remove everything related to gambas (check '/usr/lib/gambas3' and
'/usr/share/gambas3' once you have uninstall all packages), and
resintall Gambas from scratch.

Benoît Minisini