[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri Apr 16 22:25:52 CEST 2021

Don't worry, feedback is necessary.
I am not aware if there is any kind of statistics of how many use the
daily ppa and how many the stable.
Maybe 3 PPAs have to exist: unstable, testing and stable, as in debian.
Maybe 2, since the unstable may not be necessary since it is in the
development version of gitlab which leads us to testing / stable.
We always use testing and if something goes wrong we can change to
stable for a while since it can be available for a few weeks and then it
is withdrawn, which allows us to achieve more feddback and at the same
time give the alternative to continue working.

Regards.

Martín.