[Gambas-user] Compilation hangs on QT4 with Ubuntu 18.04.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:47:25 CEST 2021

The ODBC and freeDTS combination is broken in gamas.. there's a active
threat with that problem and a open issue in gambas bugtracker..

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1324&from=L21haW4-

While (rs.Available) ' <--- NERE receive null
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com