[Gambas-user] Disable right click popup menu of textbox

Angel angelnunez123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:28:50 CEST 2020

Hi.
Your example does work for me, the one that doesn't work for me is my
example, if I ting the popup menu with
$hText.PopupMenu ? "mnuTextbox"
event CajaTexto_MouseDown().
The first object that launches the menu receives all events, even if you
are on another object.
If I ting the popup menu with a variable of type Menu,
If it works but once my popup menu is closed, the textbox menu is
launched, the two menus come out.

I don't know if I've explained myself well, my English is very bad.