[Gambas-user] Cipher doesn't read ciphered text

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:21:08 CEST 2020

Il giorno mar 29 set 2020 alle ore 15:58 Rolf-Werner Eilert <
rwe-sse at osnanet.de> ha scritto:

> Am 29.09.20 um 15:18 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> > On 9/29/20 7:17 AM, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> >> I played around with Cipher, extending it by loading a small ASCII
> > Does decryption fail if you explicitly set a string variable to the
>
> This is the code, it's from the example and slightly altered. I used a

I enclose an example that may be useful to you, sorry if I haven't looked
at your code.
If you really want to read the crypted file uncomment the code for
TextArea1 in the attached project.
If I do it, I get this message on the console:

OpenType support missing for "Ubuntu", script 66

Regards
Gianluigi