[Gambas-user] (Quicky) Separators in combobox lists

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:02:39 CEST 2020

Il giorno mer 16 set 2020 alle ore 23:43 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 9/16/20 3:25 PM, Bruce wrote:
> > (Don't think too hard on this one it's just an idea)
>
> > Anyway, just a quicky, anyone got any ideas?
> >

> Space$(10)
> ..

I enclose a minimal combobox type component which shows a list with the
desired number of lines (max 20), and separators of different style, color
and thickness.
As mentioned it is minimal, if you like and want the same things as the
original you can add them.

Attached as a zip to avoid problems with GMail.

Regards
Gianluigi