[Gambas-user] possible bug in gb. loggig

Angel angelnunez123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:51:25 CEST 2020

It seems that the Formatter () function calls GetCallLocation ()

Private Function GetCallLocation () As String

Dim iCount As Integer = 1

While System.Backtrace [iCount] Begins "Logger" Or System.Backtrace
[iCount] Begins "Formatter"
Inc iCount
Wend

Return System.Backtrace [iCount]

End

When the Formatter () function is called from the ComplexLogger class,
when the GetCallLocation () function is reached
at some point System.Backtrace [iCount] has a value of
"ComplexLogger.Log.60" and exits before reaching the function used by
the ComplexLogger class.

I would also like (if possible) the author to change the calls in
Formatter () from Cstr () to Str () since curious errors can occur if
the format is $ (date) depending on the location.