[Gambas-user] Gambas running on the PinePhone (1.2)

james at lixce.com james at lixce.com
Mon Sep 14 01:23:30 CEST 2020

Managed to get Gambas installed on the PinePhone under Manjaro Alpha 3 with Posh.

Ran a very simple gtk3 test program with a label, picture and button.  Worked as expected after exporting LANG=C.  I don't use gtk so I have to get Qt working which segfaults at the moment.

Installed Gambas from my packages compiled on a RockPro64, from the Arch Repos, there has been an update or two since I compiled them.

IDE will not run, complains about the compiler and jit.

This really opens up lots of possibilities.

Regards,
-j