[Gambas-user] bug in function cstr()?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:32:37 CEST 2020

Here it is well highlighted why I would prefer there was a forum instead of
a mailing list.
Here it seems that I want to add something to what Tobias explained well,
however when I answered, no answer was still present.

And luckily I haven't written anything opposite to hers ;-D

Since I love Christof and appreciate his work, I ask, to avoid bad
impressions to anyone, if it is possible to sort the answers by arrival and
not by sending, leaving of course the sending date otherwise we would have
the same problem but reversed.

Regards
Gianluigi