[Gambas-user] Sorting 2D arrays

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:40:43 CEST 2020

Il giorno mer 2 set 2020 alle ore 21:28 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 9/2/20 1:43 PM, John Rose wrote:
> > Print hEpisode.CompositeKey & Space(19 -
> Len(CStr(hEpisode.CompositeKey)));
>
> The argument passed to Space() must be positive.
>
> BTW, the order of arguments you're passing to New CEpisode() at Main:16
> does not match the order of parameters you have in
> _new() at CEpisode:15.

Right, follow Lee's suggestions

I am attaching a project that works.
The Space is only used to column data in the console, so spaces must be
greater than the characters to be subtracted.

I don't understand the addition of composite key, here (*) you asked a
specific question.
I think I was wrong to suggest using code even if you don't understand it
completely.
You have to try hard to understand and if you don't understand something
it's best to ask.

Regards
Gianluigi
(*) https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2020-August/069911.html