[Gambas-user] Makefile speedup..

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:29:24 CET 2020

Sorry i meant Makefile.am
It's a similar change to the last one that got the menu item install
working, i saw no major issue like you suggest.

i ran all from ./reconf-all to make install and there was no error.
I know autoconf uses the app/Makefile.am to generate a man/Makefile.am
script.

I know it worked a treat and made make install a lot quicker.

I know I'm a cheeky monkey , but that's just how i'm built ;)
I just like to help make things better if i can.

Much love :)
BruceS