[Gambas-user] ./reconf-all oddity

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:57:27 CET 2020

I've noticed something weird..
When running ./reconf-all i get output like this....

*autoreconf: Entering directory `gb.qt4'*

Notice it has a single quote on the right but on the left it has a
back-quote

And now suddenly when running my compile script if i do the reconf-all part
the script exits after the reconf-all process saying there an extra "fi"
that shouldn't be there and i've examined the code and there is not an
extra fi at all.

running all the other processes work fine, just reconf-all causes the
problem.

I'm wondering if it's an issue that also caused my latest git pipeline
attempt to fail for ubuntu-latest.

Just thought it worth a mention, probably it's just a cosmetic thing. but
who knows?
BruceS