[Gambas-user] Ouch, TextEditor just ruined my script :(

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:22:16 CEST 2020

I've added a warning on the wiki about it.

Benoít rejected it as a bug, asked why would i set highlighting to gambas
and expect no gambas highlighting?
Simple answer being that i *did* expect gambas highlighting but didn't
expect "highlighting" to do "text re-formatting"
I didn't expect to spend 4.5 hours fixing a bash script that the so called
"highlighting" ruined either.

as far as i'm concerned for my Text Editor app the "Highlight" option
"gambas" has to be removed as it's dangerous.

BruceS