[Gambas-user] Ouch, TextEditor just ruined my script :(

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:14:28 CEST 2020

haha , not sure it would have helped though , it was a brand new write.
Had only just finished building the new script by importing and adapting
commands from 2 other scripts (that are on git) into a new one.

One quick check on a different system and a small edit using my home made
editor ( had been tweaking the editor as well as the script,  making it
good for script wriiing , and it was)
Then it suddenly became horribly "BAD" for scripting :'(
Horribly, terribly, awfully bad.

I may have even cussed ;) lol