[Gambas-user] Bugtracker login - thought bad password

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Oct 21 16:57:14 CEST 2020

Ok so I thought I forgot my password for bug tracker but it turns out that it works fine on firefox the issue seems to be in using chrome on linux.. which I have for some time.

What happens when the correct password is entered is that the website simply returns you to the login page with no errors and no fields filled in. Everything works correctly with Firefox. I think this has been since most recent update of chrome on linux.

A Bad password returns an error.. as it should.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Also this website is not encrypted, chrome complains now each time I try to enter a password..

Thank You
Brian G