[Gambas-user] New web browser component and GTK+3 support

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:10:50 CEST 2020

An additional note: the IDE now uses the 'gb.gui' component, so you will
automatically get the 'gb.gtk3' version if you run it on something else
than KDE.

As it's far from sure at the moment that 'gb.gtk3' will be stable
enough, 'gb.gui.qt' may be used again in the next stable versions.

--
Benoît Minisini