[Gambas-user] Connection via ODBC

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:47:15 CEST 2020

hi guys.. ODBC components seems still have problems and seems is not
concerned here..

i worked so much under odbc not with "mysql"school one! i work with DB2,
Firebase, Sybase.. under gambas.. and found many problems.. already
reported..

in my contribution i made the property documentation:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/odbc
to code you must use http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/odbcdatabase

many queries does not work property and does not returns the right
resultset and you must find work around.. of course not all are culprit of
gambas.. ODBC unix layer are pretty basic so but other things are
incomplete or changed since gambas 3.9 .. in gambas 3.4 and 3.7 ODBC layer
works perfectly!