[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas on Debian10 PDFDoc.h error

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:38:58 CEST 2020

Le 10/10/2020 à 21:17, Bruce a écrit :
> |Never mind i found them with libpoppler-private-dev and |||libhpdf-dev| :) I'm trying to get the wiki dependency list accurate as
> can be. I had problems getting the qt5.webview and also |||postgresql|, enabled with some additions. and "make" was failing in
> gb.pdf not being able to find the afore mentioned header files. fixed
> with adding |
> ||libpoppler-private-dev libhpdf-dev| Can SOMEBODY who knows EXACTLY
> what's needed tell me if I've added anything more then i should have or
> something should be different or whatever. It's possible in my trying to
> get it working i've installed something i didn't need to and added it to
> this list. thanks all. ||build-essential g++ automake autoconf libbz2-dev
> default-libmysqlclient-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev libsqlite0-dev
> libsqlite3-dev libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev
> libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
> libsdl-image1.2-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev librsvg2-dev libpoppler-dev
> libpoppler-glib-dev libasound2-dev libdirectfb-dev libxtst-dev
> libffi-dev libqt4-dev libglew-dev libimlib2-dev libv4l-dev
> libsdl-ttf2.0-dev libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev linux-libc-dev
> libgstreamer1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libcairo2-dev
> libgsl-dev libncurses5-dev libgmime-3.0-dev llvm-dev libalure-dev
> libgmp-dev libgtk-3-dev libsdl2-dev libsdl2-mixer-dev libsdl2-ttf-dev
> libsdl2-image-dev sane-utils libdumb1-dev qtwebengine5-dev qt5-default
> libpoppler-private-dev libhpdf-dev postgresql-server-dev-all|

(where does that strange mail formatting come from???)

You can take the information from the the '.gitlab-ci.yml' file located
in the source directory root, and use it for you or for updating the wiki.

It's the configuration file of GitLab "Continuous Integration" system.

In other words, if Gambas compiles on GitLab automatic compilation
system, then the package list located in that file for your distribution
is accurate.

If your distribution is not in this file, you are unlucky.

Benoît Minisini