[Gambas-user] Backward Compatibility with gambas versions added to wiki faq

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:37:45 CEST 2020

On 9/10/20 10:12 pm, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 09/10/2020 à 13:22, Bruce Steers a écrit :
>>
>>     I agree. This must be removed from the FAQ and put it somewhere else.
>>

>> Any suggestions of exactly where i should sove it?
>>

> Create a page "/doc/compat" with "Compatibility between versions" as title.

Good! I was starting to imagine the help desk calls...

[Me] Hello, Paddys Hill. How can...
[They] Is your Xyzzy program backward compatible?
[Me] Damned if I know, Tonto. Does it work?
[They] Yes, but there's all this new stuff on the internet about
backward compatability in Gambas...
[Me] Hmmm, I see. Do you happen to have a toaster, a long extension cord
and a bath filled with water?
[They] Huh?
[Me] Goodbye.

cheers