[Gambas-user] IDE renaming

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:55:57 CEST 2020

On 9/10/20 1:09 am, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> I think it's not possible to fix that while the menu editor is a modal
> dialog. I plan to redesign it in a non-modal way, so that all changes
> are immediate, and then automatic renaming will be easy to implement.

Benoît,

I agree. I also don't thnink it's bug. It's more of a usage issue.

How about...
I presume that chnaging menu names is not something people do as an
afternoon pastime, thus it is more likely to happen down the track,.So
is it easy to add a warning popup to the menu name control just
reminding the user that changing the name may cause issues?