[Gambas-user] Keeping repositories up to date

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed Oct 7 19:00:38 CEST 2020

Hi Charlie,

Thanks.  I do use the the PPA for my Mint laptops.

However, the a previous install of Manjero had an older version and PPA didn't work with that.  (ArchLinux)

The Pi4's are my bigger concern personally.  But I sense this is a wider issue than just my few select platforms.

I will try the ubuntu-mate for the Pi, but I haven't liked the Ubuntu interface much.

Ced