[Gambas-user] Offline help - mulitiuser situation

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:24:43 CEST 2020

(Good to see the updater is working again!)

Given the following:
a) the offline help appears to be 300% faster than using the online
version. So the offline version is a major boost.
b) here, we have 8 (now!) users working off the one server containing
our gambas source "repository".

What I would like to do is move the offline help into a shared location.

Looking through the FSH it appears that /usr/shar/gambas3/help would be
an appropriate place.

Would you mind informing me:
1) what do I need to move from ~/? for this to work and
2) approximately what classes in the IDE would I need to tailor for this
to work?

regards
bruce