[Gambas-user] Disable right click popup menu of textbox

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:44:44 CEST 2020

Il giorno gio 1 ott 2020 alle ore 06:19 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 9/30/20 5:27 PM, Gianluigi wrote:
> >

> > Il giorno mer 30 set 2020 alle ore 19:32 T Lee Davidson <
> t.lee.davidson at gmail.com <mailto:t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>> ha scritto:
> >
> >     On 9/30/20 1:29 PM, T Lee Davidson wrote:
> >      > I have attached a modified project in which:
> >

> > Hi Lee,
> > in your solution:
> > $hText = New TextBox($hContenedor) As Me.Name
> > instead of
> > $hText = New TextBox($hContenedor) As "CajaTexto"
> > there is something that does not convince me, how do you raise the
> Change event?
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
>
> Good point, Gianluigi.
>
> The inherited class, UserControl, does not implement a Change event.
>
> I was merely trying to quickly solve the issue of the appropriate event
> handler being called. Now that I've taken a closer look
> at it, it appears that the event name of the TextBox does not need to be
> unique. ...

In fact, and the name of the popup menu shouldn't be unique either.
We create a new class every time, why does the menu have to be different
from the other properties?
I believe there is a Gambas malfunction here, but I don't understand what
it is.

If Benoit wanted to explain it...

Regards
Gianluigi