[Gambas-user] Removing a runtime created control

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:48:18 CET 2020

I'll need to do some more tests... suspect maybe running into another
LXDE issue ... I tried both
       Me.Controls["My_Button"].Delete
and
       Me["My_Button"].Delete
both executed without error but the toolbar buttons remained on the form
and the My_Button_Click event still fired from.

I did try

	me.childrens.clear

but that obviously removed other controls I didn't want removed