[Gambas-user] Web-Interface

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:13:59 CET 2020

I think the best will be to share the value via a common file.

Then you write a secondary program for web that display the value from
the file ... and read the file regularly. But in all cases the both
programs must to be separate.

Another funny thing can be to share the value via dbus :-P so you can
sync the update. Use the gambas web form :-)

Le lun. 23 nov. 2020 à 19:17, Hans Lehmann <hans at gambas-buch.de> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> in a project i measure the temperature, which is read in via RS232
> interface from a NTC temperature sensor. From the program you only see a
> tray icon in the task bar. Its context menu allows to display the
> temperature. Is it possible to add a web interface to the project, so
> that it is possible to display the temperature in a web browser in the
> local network? If this is possible, I would like to know HOW to
> implement it.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

Fabien Bodard