[Gambas-user] a lot if crashes

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:47:39 CET 2020

I only thought it worth mentioning as the wiki says the temp folders get
removed when your app closes.
But that's not the case. so I thought maybe a fault?
(often leaves a Jit folder in each one.)

it does not worry me that they are there, tmp folder gets reset on reboot ,
the worry is if gambas is broken and not cleaning up properly, temp
files/memory addresses/etc.
the folders i can see, memory addresses are not so easy to notice.
but defo experiencing odd behaviour and rebooting to sort it out. (deleting
tmp folders does not help with this)
BruceS