[Gambas-user] a lot if crashes

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:35:08 CET 2020

I mean when i first run the IDE.
Not running my app just loading the IDE.
If i right click anything in the form designer i get no menu.
so i hit ctrl-c on the keyboard and the menus show after that.
Dunno why ctrl-c fixes it, i discovered that fix when i 1st reported the
bug and found after opening the system info page and pressing "Copy" to
copy the text, that also fixed the bug. so i tried ctrl-C on the designer
and it worked too.

Odd , and somewhat intermittent for some reason, i've reported it happening
, gone , happening again, gone again.
I thought it had gone after downloading todays daily but it started
happening again.
BruceS