[Gambas-user] Opening a project in LAN

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sun Nov 22 09:57:40 CET 2020

> On 22/11/2020 07:50, Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen - Gambas wrote:
>
>> Hi, sometimes I work on the terrace with the laptop. I can't figure
>> out
>> how to open a project over the network. Both main PC and laptop are
>> connected over the local network. No network connection is shown in
>> the
>> opening list. I connect via SSH. Glad for any help. Dag JNJ ----[
>> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [1] ]----

> https://www.avg.com
> [2] ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [3] ]----

if gambas project is on "main PC" (and on main PC you have gambas
installed)
and you just wanto to operate it form "laptop", you can use "remote
desktop"
to control main PC from laptop.

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga
in 4G a soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30