[Gambas-user] Collections and 0 values.

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Nov 16 09:48:42 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm using collecions to storage spatial data of some CAD entitites like
lines, text, etc. one of the tags are the angle, in radians, then when
if i want to storage non 0 values no problem, but when the angle is 0
the tag : value is not added.

I have seen this behavior before in collections with null values and of
course with 0 values, like the one I am trying to use now.
The question is why is this defined like this? What sense does it make?
Would it be possible to support 0 values by changing something in the
configuration?
If 0 is a valid value to start counting an array, why is it not valid to
define a 0 value?
Another related issue is settings, since it has the same behavior, what
is the logic of this? the set of names of the variables that have value
"" is lost.
Thanks.

Martín.