[Gambas-user] Making an app gtk/qt switchable

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:37:21 CET 2020

Hi Gianluigi you are most welcome :)

about the dead menu entries,  maybe there is more than one version of the
gambas.desktop entry file trying to be used? the first draft and the one
you edited are interfering/conflicting?

I made the new launcher on my desktop and then deleted the panels old one ,
then dragged the new file onto my panel.
Hope that helps :)