[Gambas-user] Couldn't help but laugh, most of you will understand.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 05:58:25 CET 2020

Try it now Bruce :)
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/scripted

QT aint great, I added the 4 key codes manually and am using the codes
directly ,, so shoot me [image: ;)]
It's only 4 key codes Ctrl , Alt, AltGr and Shift (uses keysymdef defs for
everything else)
The app detects now if you are using qt or not and only tries to check
those 4 codes if yes.
(not tested it on qt4 just qt5)

Another downside to QT is if you press the F3 search key in the macro for
some reason it plays back okay from the menu but if you press the F7 menu
hotkey to run the macro it will send all the keys before the F3 search :-\
GTK does not do that and QT does not do it if you use the menu not the
shortcut. So if on QT it will disable the F7 hotkey.

But suffice to say , i think it's working pretty well now. on GTK it works
great.

Whih may be the reason why Big-B-Brucey's editor/recorder appeared to be