[Gambas-user] Couldn't help but laugh, most of you will understand.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:51:35 CET 2020

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 08:54, Christof Thalhofer <chrisml at deganius.de>
wrote:

> Am 13.11.20 um 00:42 schrieb jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu:
>
> > Not your fault, but I don't find it very funny...

Od dear José has your country been naughty?  ;) lol

If anyone has problems with bugs in Gambas please try something like
> Microsoft Access.
>
> I did!

Probably easier to just install Gambas 3.14 instead of the rather
experimental beta to be fair ;)
And if I was going to go from gambas to a MS product it'd probably be .net
and visual studio as i don't think Access is going to quite cut the mustard
;)

Pretty sure José is finding the fact his whole country seems to be banned
from that link i sent not funny , not gambas bugs.
Personally my routine is if I find bugs in gambas i report them to the
bugtracker.
If they are bugs that limit usage or damage my files then i go back to 3.14
till the bugs are fixed.
shimples ;)
the only downside being if you find bugs in anything less than 3.15 there's
nothing to report because nobody cares.
c'est la vie ;)
Bruce