[Gambas-user] trimming extra spaces from within a string.

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Nov 10 16:39:14 CET 2020

Yes My function does rely on fast unsafe and does cause a penalty when the app first start for the compile...
The string@ or pointer@ use a lot of overhead when not used with unsafe.

But even just fast unsafe on this one function pays off.

Also notice that using anything but integers as counters seems to seriously slow down functions

Note: My regex example did not come from Tobi.... Lol

Thank You
Brian G