[Gambas-user] Retaining focus. + Key repeat after x11.SendKey

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:43:48 CET 2020

Hi all.
So my macro recorder is getting pretty functional.

I've found the following issues though.
I had to remove the button to Play the macro. the reason is that if you are
repeatedly clicking the button to run the macro many times and you click
before the last playing macro has finished then the editor loses focus and
misses the Key events.  so i need a way to give the editor focus and not
let any mouse clicks take the focus away while it's playing.

Also holding the F7 key down (the shortcut to play) does not repeat it just
plays once.
The key events seem to repeat when holding okay when i don't have the macro
playing but for some reason it won't repeat for the macro, my assumption is
the SendKey call is affecting it.

The project is here..
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/sripted/-/tree/testing

The MacroRecorder.class is here...