[Gambas-user] trimming extra spaces from within a string.

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Nov 10 05:57:13 CET 2020

Hi sorry to be late to the party, I included a project with all the methods mentioned. I have included my version of the remove spaces
using alloc and pointers in gambas, it is faster if it is over 5000 characters.
Run the project with profiling on.

I have included the profiling output.

Also I have optimized them all using fast unsafe.... eeek
Thank You
Brian G