[Gambas-user] trimming extra spaces from within a string.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:14:59 CET 2020

I'm not sure if i'm reading those reports right , i had to look up dauer to
see it meant duration.
and what on earth is that program ?  i want it lol :)

But from what i can see,,  my way was the fastest at 1.4 yes?

this makes me happy as i initially used the "while and replace" method then
thought to improve it.
looks like i could not have done a better job eh? :)

Unless i'm reading it all wrong?

Thanks Christof , very enlightening :)