[Gambas-user] Key codes from keysymdef

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:09:28 CET 2020

Window , You get Wind if it's open , makes perfect sense ;)

Back on point though with a macro recorder , I don't think it needs to
understand,
a voice recorder doesn't need to know what language you have, it just
records whatever and plays back.
I'm heading the same way with the macro recording.
BruceS