[Gambas-user] Key codes from keysymdef

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:12:16 CET 2020

Have gone about things very differently now.
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/sripted/-/blob/master/.src/MacroRecorder.class

Now it's not using any gambas Key class related personal naming stuff just
the Key.Code.
it reads in and lists all keysymdef.h names and codes and simply records
them as defined.
then saves the matched name.

A-Z codes gambas delivers only seem to be upper case though. even though
lower case
syms are defined Key.Code only matches upper case? So had to code to
accommodate.

on playback so far i've found EVERY non std char i tried to print back as
now it's
not trying to combine/reproduce AltGr-a (although it does) for á but it's
sending "aacute" instead.

Test the crap out of it guys  ;)
I plan to make it bullet proof if poss and add it to the gambas IDE.
everyone else can fork off ;) lol :D
Sorry fork off it ;)

BruceS