[Gambas-user] ImageView Scrollbars hide if not required?

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Tue Nov 3 18:32:00 CET 2020

K., The code below works for me: -

Benoît, Lower the value of 'iExtra' to see the problem

Charlie

'*****************************************
ImageView1 As ImageView

Public Sub Go()

   Dim iExtra As Integer = 2 ''On my system anything below 2 will show
the scrollbar(s)

   ImageView1.Image = Picture["icon:/256/wizard"].Image

   Me.Height = ImageView1.ScrollHeight + iExtra + (Me.padding * 2)
   Me.Width = ImageView1.ScrollWidth + iExtra + (Me.padding * 2)

End

Public Sub Form_Open()

   With Me
     .H = 50
     .W = 50
     .Arrangement = Arrange.Vertical
     .Padding = 5
   End With

   With ImageView1 = New ImageView(Me) As "ImageView1"
     .Expand = True
   End With

   Go

End