[Gambas-user] Gambas script gbs Application.Path Args[0]

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Nov 3 13:05:23 CET 2020

Bruce the only other big thing for me was changing the current working directory.
If you do you need to do a class load for and classes you use before doing so or they won't load correctly.
Otherwise scripts in gambas are very useful tools.
--
Thanks
Brian Monday, 02 November 2020, 02:15PM -08:00 from Bruce Steers  bsteers4 at gmail.com :