[Gambas-user] How to call a function in a startup loaded module from a plugin loaded at runtime?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:34:19 CEST 2020

On 25/5/20 3:03 pm, Brian G wrote:
> Public struct aaa ' this I have no idea how to reference
> bbb as string
> ccc as integer
> end struct

Why not just declare the struct in the plugin again, after all it's only
a (although I shudder to use the word) "template" for a class that has
only public variables.

Re the variables, I haven't tried this because "global" variables in a
module are static and I can't see a reason to expose them to non-static
objects except with "extremely suicidal attitudes".
ymmv