[Gambas-user] Loading GUI component as runtime

brian at westwoodsvcs.com brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat May 23 01:44:59 CEST 2020

Yes loaded image, and both other required classes first but it complains it can't load .
Component.load("gb.image")
Component.load("gb.draw")
Component.load("gb.geom")
When I load gb.gui I get same error can't load
When I load gb.qt5 or gb.gtk3 it complains that
Cannot load class 'UserControl' :. Loading has already failed
Error #2: cannot load class '_Gui': program is exiting
--
Thanks
Brian Friday, 22 May 2020, 01:49PM -07:00 from T Lee Davidson  t.lee.davidson at gmail.com :