[Gambas-user] Components to be used

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:16:08 CEST 2020

Il giorno mar 19 mag 2020 alle ore 09:19 John Rose <
john.aaron.rose at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I'm confused about which components to use when developing an app
> primarily for Ubuntu.
>
> It seems to me a good idea to use gb, gb.desktop, gb.form,
> gb.form.dialog, gb.image always. Is that reasonable?
>
> However, which of gb.gtk, gb.gtk3, gb.gui, gb.gui.qt should be used?

I use Ubuntu and create projects using gb.gui.qt (Gambas works better with
qt).
But if you use gb.gui your program adapts to the current Desktop libraries.
If your gb.gui project works well on Ubuntu it will work well everywhere.

Regards
Gianluigi