[Gambas-user] The future of Gambas?

David Robertson spikethecat73 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:08:35 CEST 2020

This may not be helpful, but I upgraded to Xubuntu 20.04 last night. I had
to clear out a couple of incorrect PPAs, set the correct (stable) one, and
then updated and installed Gambas.

It wouldn't start, telling me that GB.form.print was required, but once I
added that via Synaptic Package Manager, Gambas started ok.

There were a few other components which hadn't installed, but once I added
these, everything seemed ok. Been running it today with no problems yet.

David Robertson