[Gambas-user] gb.test IDE integration

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu May 14 15:42:07 CEST 2020

Am 14.05.20 um 15:25 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

>> I asked in the mailinglist where I should store such data. You didn't
>> answer.
>
> Lol. My lack of answer is not a good reason for doing that. :-)
>
> As I told Bruce, '.project' is where the project settings must be
> stored, whatever they are, optional or not optional.

I also told you what I will do and you still did not answer.
What should I do? Hitchhiking to France to knock at your door?

:-)

Ok beside this, I am fine with the data in .tests. And I am unsure if we
won't get additional things to store for testing purposes and what the
format would be. The settings format makes it easy therefor I have
chosen it. Also the IDE has gb.settings activated, so why don't use it?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur