[Gambas-user] Coming back to gb.test

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon May 11 13:56:52 CEST 2020

Am 10.05.20 um 16:34 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> So it's just a matter of unhide 'gb.test' now.

To explain, what I think would be a good way to integrate gb.test into
the IDE:

First gb.test should be open and freely usable as a component in the
same way other components can be used.

If a user wants to equip a project with tests, he/she first has to
switch the component gb.test on.

Then (and in general when the component gb.test is activated) the IDE
gives the ability to create testclasses and shows the test button /
testing GUI interfaces (which I can can help to write).

If there are testclasses already in the project and if gb.test is not
activated, the interpreter should throw an error.

If a project is packed by the archiver the testclasses could be removed
by default but optionally kept if the user needs gb.test afterwards in
production.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--