[Gambas-user] Is there a way to test if a gridview scrollbar is actually visible at runtime?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:27:25 CEST 2020

I'm trying to co-ordinate a set of 4 gridview/tableviews.  Depending on
the number of columns and rows in each I need to adjust the heights of
others and also perform similar scrolling on the others when one is
scrolled.
I can see which scrollbars are "allowed" in each but I can't find a way
to check which ones are actually visible at any particylar point in time.

please help.

(as usual long explanation...
it's a four way grid, i.e. 2x2 and so if the user scrolls [0,0] to the
right then all the others need to scroll similarly. Simple? Fine? No.
The grids are inside hsplits and vsplits so the presence of any
scrollbar is entirely dependant on the way the user has currently
oriented the entire heirarchy of splits and grids.