[Gambas-user] Coming back to gb.test

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu May 7 21:41:07 CEST 2020

Am 07.05.20 um 15:28 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> I have added the 'test' button (with the F4 shortcut), and a 'unit
> tests' tab in the debug panel that displays the output of the tests in a
> terminal. Nothing more.

Cooooooooooooooooool!! :-)

> I will add a 'test that class' menu in the project tree too.

We have not only Testclasses but also Testmethods to choose.

I am not sure how to name them.

Testclass / Testmethod
or
Testcontainer / Testcase

What do you think? Meanwhile I think, the first is more "gambassy" and
the users are more familiar with it.

> Note that 'gb.test' is now an hidden component that is automatically
> loaded by the interpreter when running in test mode.

This is all very, very good. :-)

At the weekend I will try it all out and will have a look at the few
things that have to be done until 3.15. I will also update
unittesthelloworld and the documentation.

That was a hell of a job! But now I am very happy. :-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

P.S.: The IDE does sth strange with the cursor. Look at the image.

--
Dies ist keine Signatur