[Gambas-user] Size of Cake Chart in Chart.gb

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:58:46 CET 2020

Il giorno ven 27 mar 2020 alle ore 22:26 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 3/27/20 3:40 PM, Weg wrote:
> >
> > How is it possible, to enlarge the Size of the Cake Chart?
> > I reserved a lot of space, but its still very small.
> >

> Have you tried the Height and Width properties?
> https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/makechart
>

> --
> Lee
>
> P.S. To anyone who may know, where is the Wiki documentation for gb.chart?

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.chart

With Fabien's code, here works well:

Public Sub Form_Open()

  With Chart
    .Legend.Font = Font["Serif,16"]
    .Legend.Title = "Legend"
    .Legend.Visible = True
    .[0].Values = [20, 30, 50]
    .Headers.Values = ["Tic", "Toc", "Tac"]
    .Proportionnal = True
    .ShowLabels = True
    .Border = True
    .Type = ChartType.Pie
  End With

End

Public Sub DrawingArea1_Draw()

  Chart.Width = DrawingArea1.ClientWidth
  Chart.Height = DrawingArea1.ClientHeight
  Chart.Draw()

End

Regards
Gianluigi